Sunday, December 10, 2006

Home sweet home

I am in Vermilion right now. Hanging out with my parents and staying at the house I grew up in and sleeping in the room that use to have the cast of 90210 all over its walls. I don't always look forward to a weekend back home but when I get here I am always thankful I came. I love my parents and today it wasn't as awkward as it usually is going back to my old church.
I forgot how cold this house is - maybe that is why I don't mind the cold becuase I have been conditioned for it since I was a very young child.
I have 5 days off right now and loving it. It actually has been nice to work more lately really make me appreciate my time off. Okay I am going to go and crawl under a banket so I can get warm....brrrrrrrr.

1 comment:

ms. maybe said...

If you can't stand the heat, get outta the kitchen! I'm glad church was good - I didn't even attempt it. See you in my car in a few hours.