
Well just celebrated my 27th Valentine's Day as a single person. But I really wasn't bitter about it. I got to be with someone I love - my good friend Esther who I am sure is better than a boyfriend. Plus when I woke up in the morning the sky was bright pink and as corny as it may sound I took it as my Valentine's Day gift from Jesus.
So know I am at work and it is beautiful outside and a calm day at the clinic. Haven't had a day like this in quite sometime - I think the weather has a lot to do with it.
Oh and the day only gets better - The Office is on tonight. Sure it may be a little sad that a TV show brings me such joy and satisfaction but it is so funny I can't help myself.
3 comments:
You and your life disturb me greatly with how sad it is. I think it may be time to retire. I love you.
I look forward to the Office every Thursday too. Definitely a highlight of my week. I hope you remember who I am (hint: Miranda's friend from NABC who now lives in Vancouver)!
Carolyne
I just started watching The Office. I like it too. If only I actually got to watch it when it's on...it's usually taped and I watch it a few days later. Call me when you get home.
Post a Comment