Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blogging at work again

So what should one's response be when they are told "your eyes match the shirt you are wearing exactly" Do you say "astout observation" or perhaps "oh you noticed, I just got these eyes yesterday" or simply "thank-you". The latter was my answer. I was surprised by this statement especially coming from someone I don't really know.
I guess I just forget sometimes that people can see me - not that I think I am invisible just to realize I am noticeable is somewhat paculiar. Am I making any sense?
Okay, so I complained yesterday that it was dark when I left for work but this morning I woke up to a sky full of clouds with a pink hue lighting them up. It was pretty - yes sometimes I think the color pink is pretty. I thanked God for this brillance and felt a little cheerier as I drove my 30 minutes to work. I have been missing my mornings full of sun and beautiful fall colors but as Pony Boy would say "Nothing gold can stay."

1 comment:

Miranda said...

When we saw the pink sky...Isabelle had just found out that her great-papa died the night before and she said " look Papa sent us a pink sky."