Today I am learning a lesson is patience. My stomach is in a bundle of knots and all I can do is sit back and wait. Today is the last day that my condo is pending, I am waiting to here if the buyer's financing has gone through and if my place is sold.
Also, I am waiting for my building manager to call. On Sunday my toilet overflowed not once, not twice but 4 times. The laundry was backing up into my toilet and my sister and I spent our day scooping water off of our bathroom floor, the plumber didn't come until Monday afternoon. So now my toilet works but I have a ruined carpet, ruined bathroom floor and 2 feet of water damage in my bathroom and bedroom. So I am waiting - waiting to see how much this will cost me, waiting to see when and if it can be done by the condo.
Life lately has been pretty hectic for me. Every day seems to be a new challenge and still don't have my car back after 5 weeks. Okay God if you are testing me is it done yet? When can I breathe again? I really need a vacation - a vacation from life. Things really aren't that bad - God is good and I have peace with most things I just not sure how much of this uncertainty and stress I can take.
3 comments:
Sounds crazy over there. Hope you get some news soon.
Way to stick it out! I am prayin for you!
Hey you. I am checking on you. It's been a long time. I think things are crazy busy for us both these days. Anyways, just wanted you to know that you have been on my mind and in my prayers.
Post a Comment