Sunday, November 02, 2008

Coming around


Okay, so once again it has been awhile since I have posted. Life remains busy and somewhat crazy. But slowly things seem to be looking up. I got my car back, finally. It is almost as good as new. For the big news my friends and I got the house we wanted. It was a loooong, frustrating and time consuming process but hopefully worth it. We get possession Nov 28 which is less than a month away - CRAZY! So now all I need is to sell my condo and then I feel I can finally relax. My life has been in upheaval for a couple of months and I am really looking forward to normalcy so....want to buy a condo?!?
I got to go to an airband party this past Friday and it was awesome. I am always a little embarrassed after an airband party. I LOVE to dance and airband. Something takes over and I can't explain it. It is freedom but after I always feel a little sheepish - like the picture which is now my profile pic on facebook - is that really me? Am I really almost 29?

1 comment:

Miranda said...

The house looks great. I am still praying that your condo will sell.
Happy moving!