I am currently trying to do the right thing. It is what is best. What I should do. The right thing is not always the easy thing. The right thing is a little painful right now and my heart is feeling it. But I guess that is what is required of us from time to time. We do what is right because it benefits someone else and often requires sacrifice. It is not easy to deny our selfish desires and in this moment I want to do what society seems to always be telling me "do what feels right" but where would that get me? Nowhere I want to be. So here I sit and I am deciding to do the right thing. I know I will be grateful in the end and eventually so will my heart.
I am 31 now. 30 was awesome and I am looking forward to what is ahead. Getting older is not so bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment