
I am sitting here typing this waiting for the inevitable to happen. I have stared into the face of my future and it isn't pretty. I am home for "Christmas" with my family right now. We are celebrating a week early since my siblings are now married and will be with the in-laws this year. One by one people are coming down with the stomach flu. It started with my one sister and each member of her family got it. They arrived at our parent's place on Saturday the day after the puking stopped and feeling a little frayed around the edges. Sunday morning my sister in-law reports that she has been up vomiting all night. Then my brother soon followed by my youngest sister. Thankfully our house has four bathrooms. So far I feel fine and believe me I have been praying that it won't hit me too especially since tomorrow is "Christmas" morning with lots of fun and food to be had.
We have this tradition in my family that we open up a set of pajamas from our parents on Christmas Eve. Here is a photo of my sister and I wearing our new digs. It was fun this year to be able to fit into the same size as my sister. The other photo is of me and two of my favorite people in the whole world. Life is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment