Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Feeling good

Today was a good day. Work was busy but enjoyable. I felt in control and like I was actually getting things done - I like that feeling. Michelle was kind of grumpy today and I kept making fun of her. Can't blame the poor girl its always hard to come in after a long weekend.
It was great because I got to hang out with my family for supper everyone was there except my Dad (missed you Daddy). Even though it was just for two hours before people went their seperate ways I loved it. God really has blessed me with awesome family - hope I never take that one for granted.
I also am loving the fact that I have been listening to a Christmas album non-stop lately. It is Hawkley Workman's "Almost a Full Moon" and it is delightful. I just became reacquainted with it and I really don't care that it is September.
I think what is really making me happy today is that even though it is so hot outside I can feel fall coming. I can't wait. Fall is my absolute favorite. It is great because now that I work downtown I drive through the river valley each morning and get to watch the leaves change.
Well it is late and I should get to bed. Goodnight friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Miranda said...

Hey! I like the new blog.