Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I Love Free Time

I tell you no one knows how to waste a day like me. I had a day off today and it is already 11:40pm and the day just flew by. Reminds me of Hugh Grant's character in "About A Boy" except he was really selfish and self-centered (let me know if I start acting like that).
There is nothing like a day with no obligations or expectations. Just me and my free time where I can decide what to do. Now free days make me poor but oh how I love it.
I went over to a friend's house and kept their puppy company, then went to the public library, I got to both bake and cook and finally get back to work on the quilt I had neglected for so long.
So my free day makes for a boring blog but I encourage you all to take a break when you can. I don't work full-time and I think that is okay for me right now - I choose not to let myself feel guilty about - so don't feel bad for having time to yourself it keeps me sane that is for sure.
Okay confession time. I really like the new Justin Timberlake single "Sexy Back". I have a pretty stong resistance to mainstream / pop music but I am abandoning my principles because I can't help myself. So get your sexy on and check it out!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Free time? What's that? I miss those days sometimes.