Hello friends. So nothing new to report. Life the same as usual. Angie is starting to plan our annual Rock and Roll party and it is very exciting. Since the house is no more she decided to book a hall if you can believe it. This is how hard core my friend is - she is pretty amazing.
We have to start rehearsing soon oh I love airbanding.
Fall is in full swing here in Edmonton and I am enjoying it immensely. Went for a walk through the Legistrature grounds on Saturday with Angie and Todd and it was pretty spectacular. I tried to find piles of leaves wherever I could - I love that crunching sound. Why can't fall last as long as winter? Oh well I guess that is what makes it so special.
1 comment:
You guys still do that? Sounds like fun! LOL!
Post a Comment