I am at my parent's place right now for Thanksgiving. Staying in my old bedroom in the house I grew up in. It is good to be here. I never appreciated small town life when I was in it but I realize now that it was pretty great. Vermilion is a good little town full of my family and where I met and grew up with my dearest friends. I love the city, it is home to me now, but I wouldn't trade my small town "wonder years" for it.
I just finished eating a huge Thanksgiving dinner out at my grandparent's farm. I ate three kinds of pie because they are all made by my grandma and impossible to choose from. I am so full but I don't regret a single bite. It was sooooo worth it.
I am going to read my book now - isn't life grand.
No comments:
Post a Comment