
It is official. Winter is here. We have had a ton of snow lately and I have almost gotten stuck a few times with my car on the unplowed roads. But it was still a beautiful day today and a lot of the snow was actually melting. With all of this brilliant white around it really makes it feel like Christmas is coming. I love Christmas - the entire season fills me with joy. I am so grateful that I don't have to work Christmas at all this year and get to go home and be with my family. I started my Christmas shopping yesterday but I am clueless about what to get people this year - so if you are reading this and expecting a gift from me let me know what you want!
I also enjoy decorating for the season but that has come difficult with my cat around. For those of you who know Tybalt you know what I am talking about. Don't let the sweet exterior fool you. He is crazy and unrelenting when he gets fixated on destroying something.
Okay nothing much else to say my life is boring. Airband party only 3 days away ARE YOU READY!
3 comments:
I am ready!
That cat is evil! lol! You know how much I *love* cats. heehee
I would enjoy some pictures of you doing Airband Heidi...that would entertain me! :)
hey heid
i too loce christmas. on friday we are putting up a tree. can't wait to all hang on the 23thrd of Dec.
Post a Comment