It is Monday morning and I am at work pretending to be busy in the back but instead I am blogging. I am tired this morning because I stayed up last night to work on the quilt I should have finished ages ago and then I rewarded myself for working on my quilt by watching an episode of "Freaks and Geeks". Now tell me why do they always take good television off the air and leave crap like Stargate on forever and ever? I don't get it. So now it is Monday morning and I am sleepy and I want to go home and watch more "Freaks and Geeks" and finish that blasted quilt. Sigh - I guess you can't always get what you want.
2 comments:
Hey some people like Stargate you know! lol! I know what you mean though...they always cancel good shows.
I ALWAYS get what I want.
Post a Comment