Not sure what I should write about. Not much going on with me. I have been making bad choices lately and feeling pretty crappy about it. You know just in the little stuff like food I eat, how I spend my time and I know that I should be wise but I am just too lazy to change. No excuse really - praise the Lord that He is infinitely patient. I don't know how he puts up with us sometimes. I just hate when I live for the weekends and during the week when work is busy all I want to do is watch TV and sit around in my pjs. I know it is okay every now and then but when its all the time I know that I can't maintain that for too long or I just start turning into the worst version of myself.
Okay, not to be a downer or anything I wanted to acknowledge and instead of blogging about nothing I may as well be truthful because lying is my natural tendancy. Another confession people may not know about me - I lie. Stupid little lies that I think protects people - especially me but they don't. They are ugly and sinful and make me feel not so hot. Sigh not sure how this turned into confession time. Guess I am blogging to keep accountable now. Well I should probably go now and spend some time with Jesus. But instead of condemnation I have a feeling He wants to laugh at me and tell me I screwed up again but that it is okay.
1 comment:
Just want you to know that I love you! HUGS! If you are ever feeling "lazy" and need to get out maybe you wanna call me and we can get together or better yet you can come to the gym with me. I really miss hanging out with you...it seems like we are barely friends anymore. :(
Since we are confessing...I know all about making bad choices...I quit weight watchers for a week and ate crap, yelling at my husband out of frustration, impatience with my kids. No one is perfect and we just have to pick up and start again. Thank goodness God is good! love you!
Post a Comment