Well I am now in Victoria and enjoying the last day of my vacation - my plane leaves her at 7:30 this evening. I just got back from brunch with my cousin Ashlee and her boyfriend Kyle. We ate at The Blue Fox which I have fond memories of from my last visit and it did not let me down.
I have had a wonderful time on my trip the coast but looking forward to going home - sadly I need to start making money again, nothing left to spend.
Things I will miss in no particular order:
the ocean
the Reis family - I got to see all of them this trip!
My darling friend Nicole, her husband Jordan and their beautiful baby girl Elisabeth
green, green everywhere
people treating me to meals! (thanks Sandra & Tiberio, Nicole & Jordan, Drew & Amber, and Kyle & Ashlee)
not working
discovery
CONGRATS JOEL AND ESTHER ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!!!
2 comments:
The Blue Fox...you have no idea how jealous i am right now. Did you have dessert? oh yummy!
I am so glad you had a good trip. I will be happy to see when you get back.
Welcome home!
Post a Comment