Tuesday, April 17, 2007

10 years - seriously? seriously!


Why is everyone all of a suddenly talking about a 10 year high school reunion?! I just read Angie's blog and that was what it was all about. And only moments ago I finished watching Grosse Pointe Blank - the story of a man who goes home to his 10 year high school reunion. Is everyone trying to freak me out. Ten years!!! You have got to be kidding me. I mean I am not unhappy with my life - I don't really have any regrets but ten years - yes I have a look of horror on my face at this very moment.
I am already thinking of who I can possibly bring as my date to shelter me from the pain. Oh high school wasn't all that bad and to be honest I can't really remember it (not cause I was drunk or high or anything) it just happended and then it was over. But is this how life is? Years mixed into a melting pot that drift away like vapors - seriously? seriously!
Okay I added a pic of John Cusack because I really dig him and he was the lead in Grosse Pointe Blank

2 comments:

ms. maybe said...

ten years ago i thought john was, like, the raddest dude ever. seriously? seriously. we are, like, totally turning into really hot spinsters.

Miranda said...

My 10 year is long past. You are still a youngin!