Monday, April 09, 2007

To compete or not to compete

Just finished playing Settlers of Catan with my siblings. It often takes some twisting of my arm to agree to play. The last time I did I got so frustrated that I quit. It is amazing to watch people change when they compete with one another. I personally get pouty and frustrated if I am losing but don't have the drive to compete or manipulate my opponents. Where as my brother gets loud and works on strategy and will do anything to win. In the end he won - again. He really does play the best game but for me to have a good time I have to play with other people who don't like competing and who are nice to one another and give advice and can relax and enjoy it. In my world I would have everyone win in the end - unless of course I won. Funny how God did make us so different.
I love you Ben I just don't like playing games with you!

3 comments:

ms. maybe said...

Sometimes when I'm playing games I just want to die. Okay, maybe not die, but go into a deep sleep. That would be so nice. So nizzzzzzzzzzz

ms. maybe said...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ms. maybe said...

i like the way that looks. I mean lookzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz