Monday, May 21, 2007

Blogging whilst sitting on my couching


I just rewatched the most delightful movie - Stranger Than Fiction. I really do love that film. So many things about it make me happy. I love watching Harold Crick transform into the man he longs to be and really enjoy watching two very unlikely people fall in love.
Now I am home and it is 12:46am on a Sunday night and I do not have to work tomorrow. The cherry on the top of my Sunday (sundae) is that I stole the laptop from work and I am writing this entry while reclining on my couch. I really do love the simple things in life - like the 4 chocolate macaroons I ate earlier this evening. I really want another one but I won't.
Angie and I are thinking on going to Montreal beginning of September. Are we crazy to think that we might drive? I don't know. I guess could do crazier things - like go there on a motorcycle. Now that would be crazy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello sis. Ya so everyone is at the cabin but us. i am excited for june 30th weekend.
so we have a hosue. you have to come visit and we can begin to make up for the million times that we have spent at your place.

Miranda said...

Hye whatcha doin this weekend? I only have one kid so I could totally get away for a bit and do something. call me!