
Work was crazy today. So many things going on. People coming and going. Phone ringing off the hook. I am glad that it is over but it was actually a pretty good day.
I went to Kelowna this past weekend and it was really great. Went on a retreat and didn't know what to expect but turned out to be a refreshing weekend with some awesome people. Did have one bad evening when I plugged a strangers toilet and then proceded to break one of their chairs in a span of probably 10 minutes but it turned out okay. They were a very nice couple that made me feel better about it.
God reminded me this weekend of how blessed and loved I am. He put some challenges in front of me as well but I feel gave me the courage to face them too. So cheers to another lesson learned. Oh and lesson number two for me - don't sit on plastic furniture.
Good bye sun and hello rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment