Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Cooling my jets


Well I look a little like a tomato today. Even though I applied sunblock it wasn't enough to protect me against 7 hours in the sun. We went to Heritage Days yesterday and it was a lot of fun. I love Edmonton in the summer - I love how multi-cultural God made this world. This is my sister Hailey's first summer in the city so we are trying to go to everything that we can. It has been fun re-experiencing Edmonton summers with her. This weekend we also went to the zoo and we got to see the red pandas which have got to be the cutest animals on the planet.
FYI: I am realizing that I need to cool my jets a little. I often get really excited about new crushes and talk about them way too much so sorry but I am not going to be blogging about it anymore.

Some more music I like. www.myspace.com/royalwood

3 comments:

Miranda said...

I love these daily blogs. Wow. Heritage Days is awesome, we never made it this year.

Even you aren't blogging about boys I still love your blog. Thanks for the music too.

Heidi said...

Thanks Miranda. I have enjoyed blogging lately - just need to find some new topics!

kelseydawn said...

hello heidi!
crush blogging is the best! in fact, i think that's the whole reason blogs exist.