So I think God is trying to keep me humble and making sure that I don't take pride in my possessions. On my car's 3 week birthday, yesterday, I hit a deer. So the dent under my door is the least of my problems especially since I can't even open my driver side door anymore.
Yesterday I was pretty depressed. After getting home didn't leave my house just watched TV and felt sorry for myself. But today I am trying to have a new perspective.
I realize that it could have been a lot worse. At least it didn't come through my windshield and I could still drive my car after it happened and my two passengers and myself are still alive.
It's only a car - I have to remember that. More important things exist in my life. I got to see my niece this weekend and she is amazing. That made the trip worth it. I am thankful today.
1 comment:
a deer? yikes! I am glad you are ok.
Post a Comment