Sunday, December 20, 2009


I know that I grew up here so I should really be tired of the snow but today was beautiful. Everything was white and the temperature was mild - it was magical. I love days like today and I take delight in a white Christmas. I love this season and I cannot wait until I get to go to my parent's house and I get to be taken care of for 5 days, be with family, eat too much and open a new pair of pajamas on Christmas eve.
We had a Christmas party for our clients this past Thursday and it was a riot. I brought the came Guesstures and it was FUNNY. It was great watching everyone play charades and to just hangout. I love my job for stuff like that. I asked everyone to share what the best Christmas gift they ever got was and it was great because everyone had an answer. They all shared about something they were given when they were a kid and then we gave away some pretty wacky handmade slippers and I almost had eggnog come out of my nose. So all and all a pretty good time.
This weekend I get to be lazy and that makes me happy. I got to sew and bake - two of my favorite things and I am about to go to bed another favorite. Happy Saturday everyone and Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Merry Christmas my friend! Hope you have a wonderful time. :)