Monday, January 03, 2011

The girl can't help it





My new thing is knitting. Specifically knitting hats. It has gotten to a place that it feels odd if I am watching a movie or TV and I don't have needles and yarn in my hands. The real problem is that I want to keep everything for myself. The first one I made out of necessity as I did not have a winter hat yet and needed something especially for my morning walks to work. The second is identical to one that I made for my sister and I fell in love with and had to make one for myself. The third hat is one I completed last night and realized I could not part with. So there it is my new obsession. Maybe now I will get around to knitting that "beard" my friend wants me to knit for him.

5 comments:

AngelaCouchSitter said...

Lovely.

Miranda said...

You look good in hats. When can I place my orders?

Golden Ears Farm said...

those look great and so do you!!

kelseydawn said...

oops, i made that last comment signed in as golden ears.

-ks

Heidi said...

Thanks Kelsey!