It was a beautiful day in Edmonton today. We had our first REAL snow - snow with some staying power. It was the really great wet, fluffy stuff that makes you want to twirl around in it as it falls on your eyelashes. Yes I am a nerd.
It is daylight savings today and it is great because we talk about how we have this extra hour of sleep but really I am up much later than my usual so...Oh well. So this is my sleepy blog. My "I haven't written in a while don't really have much to say" blog.
I am listening to Hawksley Workman right now - his Christmas album of course. He is so delightful and "first snow of the year" just started.
Okay I am turning 27 in less than two weeks. Not really looking foward to it. I use to love my birthday but now I want it to slip by with little acknowledgment. For 25 and 26 I was actually really sad to be getting older now I feel as though I have accepted it but not not wanting to celebrate it. I know it is stupid we all get older but I guess I start to wander - what the heck have I done? where am I going? blah, blah, blah. Such is life I guess. It is not all bad - I liked 26 - I'll like 27 I am sure.
But I wouldn't mind being beside you dear on that laundry line to dry.
1 comment:
at least you aren't turning 29 like me :(
You are crazy...I knew you'd love this weather.
Post a Comment