Saturday, July 19, 2008

Growing Up

I know that I am an almost 29 year old independent woman but I can still surprise myself when I make grown-up decisions. For example, I recently decided that I want to purchase a new vehicle. This will be the first time that I will choose my own car and I will tell you their are A LOT of cars to choose from. I of course am most concerned about saving our planet and fuel efficiency so that has been my search criteria, unfortunately my budget does not allow for a hybrid car.
The other day I opened my first RRSP as the man asked me question after question regarding this new account I realized I know absolutely nothing about investing. So I am now officially saving for my retirement. Quite the step for an in the moment day to day kind of girl.
Lastly, was my previously mentioned decision to go full-time. I get called "the boss" now. It always makes me laugh nervously when I hear that and say "I prefer team leader."

New music that I am currently enjoying. Check out www.myspace.com/theacorn

1 comment:

Miranda said...

A new car? Wow! That is exciting! Glad to read a new post.