I would say that I am mature in most things. I have a mortgage that I pay on time, I have bills that come in my name, I am attending my 10 year high school reunion this weekend,I am "the boss" at my work and I have even started dying my hair to cover up my grey (the truth is out). But there is one area I am lacking in and that would be the whole dating game. How does it work? I have no clue. Is it even a game - I sure hope not I never have been very good at games.
So hypothetically let's say that I have a crush on a boy. Okay now in that situation what happens next? Let's say I am already friends with this person and we get along well. I mean how does an inexperienced person like myself know when to make the next "move". I know the lingo and I understand what needs to happen but really this is not the kind of thing that my 4 years of university education prepared me for. I guess when it come to crushes we haven't moved much past grade school am I right? Step one talk to him step two invite him to be your friend on Facebook step three ??????
I guess it is never too late to get your dating education. Oh and did I mention before this is all hypothetical?
4 comments:
i'm pretty happy you blogged about this.
Ok I have no advice at all but this post makes me smile. REALLY looking forward to coffee/getting together next week.
Step 3: Send him a link to your blog.
Oh Angie. That would be forward wouldn't it. Not sure if I at that point yet.
Post a Comment