Monday, July 28, 2008

Well I survived my 10 year high school reunion. It was pretty low key, got to see some old friends and got to sit at the singles table which had some nice people. I was glad I went.
Today I am back at work dragging my ass a bit but not minding that I am here. I discovered a blister last night on the inside of my lip. It is crazy - I don't know how I got it. I don't remember burning my mouth or anything. If you are lucky I might post a picture of it later.
No news on the crush front. Probably seeing him tomorrow. I will do my best to flirt - not sure how one does that but I hear hair flipping is beneficial. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

ms. maybe said...

I hear the ole oops i dropped my keys thing is out. Don't try it. You will only be filled with regret. Seriously. Send him a link to your blog. He might actually get it.

Miranda said...

Any more updates?
How was the birthday?