Thursday, August 07, 2008

New Car


Well I bought a new car today. I have been thinking about it, reading about it a lot lately and finally decided to go for it. I told myself "I will not buy a brand new car." But I did end up buying brand new after all. YIKES, I really didn't want to but in the end I knew it was the right decision.
My good friend Angie already owns a Yaris and loves it so I am excited that our Yari can be good friends too! I also did a little name dropping while I was at the dealership and apparently they will be contacting her regarding a little bonus she will be receiving - exciting.
So I bought a Toyota, sorry Grandpa I hope I can still be a part of the family (he owns a Ford dealership).

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Yay! Congratulations! Color? Black like in the picture?

Heidi said...

It is actually flint mica which really mean grey.

Miranda said...

flint mica? lol!