
My new favorite album is "Ghost Glacier" by Breathe Owl Breathe. I always love stumbling upon a new artist and discovering an album I love that I never knew existed. This album is quirky and full of life. The female and male vocals are delightful and that is what I am instantly drawn to. The track "Sabertooth Tiger" makes me want to dance whenever I hear it. New music gets me excited.
I think I want to start swimming. I completed all my badges as a kid and was even in competitive swimming for a while but I hated competing so I didn't last long. But I love the water and that was the fittest time of my life. I know it will be a time commitment and it will involve a public pool and bathing suit but it just might be a form of exercise I will stick with if I enjoy it as much as I use to. I think my two weeks in Hawaii might help me to get back into swimming. Oh I can't wait - 50 days and counting.
Mother, I'm on fire and I can't stop, drop, and roll.
2 comments:
Oooo Hawaii! Lucky you!
I hate swimming. Hate water. But I still like step aerobics. Good luck with the swimming thing.
2 days and counting.
Post a Comment