Friday, February 11, 2011

Like chocolate and peanut butter...the perfect combination.

Music and walking makes me happy. This morning I discovered a great combination of +1 temperatures, music turned up loud in my headphones and the Black Keys album "Rubber Factory". I have listened to this album before and enjoyed it but the experience has been totally different. I have had it playing in the background or will come across a song radomly but today was different. Today it was like a new discovery and my music loving heart was warm with affection for this perfect combination of factors.
A recent decision I have made means that I can no longer walk to work so I will miss these times but I will have to seek out new ways to find this bliss.

2 comments:

kelseydawn said...

oh man, i miss walking and listening to music! i never walk anywhere anymore because i live and work on a farm and... have nowhere to go.

but i am going to make a point to charge up my ipod and take more walk arounds.

black keys are good too.

Miranda said...

Sounds lovely. We still need to get together sometime. Life is crazy right now. maybe we will meet and go for a walk in the warmer weather.