
The next album on my list is by Leslie Feist, one of the former yet still dating Kevin Drew so still participates from time to time, members of BSS. Feist as you know her became famous with the release of her album "The Reminder" even though she has been on the scene for awhile now. I would like to choose - surprise, surprise - my first listen to Feist which is her album "Let It Die". This album is delightful from start to finish. It has a lovely French flair since she recorded it while living in Paris. It also has a 70s feel to it which makes me want to wear go-go boots, which I have never owned, and dance around with a disco ball. Back when I used to own cds I use to spin this in my cd player and sign along. It is an album that stays with me and I like to hum when it floats through my head.
Favorite track: "Mushaboom" - "And we'll collect the moments one by one I guess that's how the future's done"
1 comment:
Mushaboom is my fave off this album too.
Post a Comment