
Okay so I am writing this post before the week is done but have decided to save it to the end. Not only does Radiohead fit perfectly into my list but they are also one of my favorite bands of all time. Each album I purchase I end up loving - even something as strange as "Kid A". It is hard to explain how or why I love them so much but it is mainly Thom Yorke. It is great when a band can have staying power like Radiohead and still produce amazing music. I never get bored of them and even their latest "In Rainbows" is brilliant.
So I debated about which album I would select for my list because there are many to choose from but I decided on "OK Computer". Unfortunately, I didn't discover Radiohead until I was in university so I missed out on "The Bends" until later so "OK Computer" was my first exposure to Radiohead and has left the most lasting impression on me. I know this sounds strange but if one day I meet a guy and I feel like I felt when I first heard Radiohead that will be a pretty good sign that he will be someone I want to get to know better. So yes music is my boyfriend - what can I say. I think The Hidden Cameras say it best in there song appropriately titled "Music is My Boyfriend" - "I found music and he found me."
3 comments:
Maybe I should give Radiohead a chance.
So, whatcha gonna post about next week? ;)
Well Miranda I already came up with a new musical theme and wrote my first post which will be posting tonight at midnight. Hope you enjoy it.
Yippee! I love that you are posting. :)
Post a Comment